Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kroger Triple Coupons!

Well, I had a mighty good surprise this morning! I pulled into Kroger to pick up some milk and to see if a moneymaker item was in stock (playtex rubber gloves were on sale for $1.00 and part of the buy 10 items, get $5 off order and I had 4 $1 coupons!). At the front door was a sign stating that today through the 19th will be triple coupons up to $.50! I scored $60+ worth of groceries for $22. This triple coupon promotion seems to be a regional thing rather than national. Call your store to see if they participate!

Here's how I did it. When I bargain shop, my orders do not look like a healthy diet whatsoever. I buy and stock up on things that are cheap. By using what I have previously stocked up on, we are able to eat a balanced diet. I would have been able to do better if I had brought the printouts of what coupons I had on my Kroger card from cellfire, shortcuts, and esaver.

Breakdown:
2 Bounty paper towel rolls
2 half gallons milk
4 4-packs Charmin toilet paper
10 Vitamin waters
4 Betty Crocker warm delights
4 bags Playtex gloves
2 Small Jif peanut butter
3 Sobe Lifewater

I used:
4 $.25 Charmin Q's (tripled)
1 $.25 esaver Charmin Q
2 $.25 Bounty Q's (tripled)
1 $.25 esaver Bounty Q
1 $.50 cellfire Warm Delight Q
1 $.50 shortcuts Warm Delight Q
4 $.50 Warm Delight Q's (tripled)
4 $1.00 Playtex glove Q

Bought 20 items that qualify for the "Buy 10 save $5" promotion so I got an extra $10 off plus I used a $1.00 coupon off my order from my last purchase (from the Catalina machine).

Total before discounts = $65.97
I paid = $22.49
Savings of 67%!

Happy deal hunting!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails