Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gratituesday: Little Tiny Bundle of Pain


My father made an astute observation a few weeks back. He said that babies are not only bundles of joy, they are also "really cute and sweet bundles of PAIN!" My goodness - as Baby grows and becomes more and more mobile and independent, he is becoming increasingly painful to his mommy and daddy. I will be surprised if I make it through his toddlerhood with all my teeth and without going bald (he LOVES my long hair - it has many purposes: horsie reigns, pull toy, leverage to stand up, and a chew toy).

With all that said, I couldn't be more thankful for the little guy. I love our sweet moments together snuggling. I love his sense of humor. He currently thinks it is HYSTERICAL to put his hand in my mouth while nursing so I use his hand to blow kisses to his daddy. I swear, I saw a little milk come out his nose (Baby's nose) one night when he laughed so hard.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails