Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gratituesday

I love Gratituesday.  It's a great way to remember to be thankful for all we have.  We are so incredibly blessed in so many ways.  

I am so thankful for God's provision financially.  We had a rocky past year.  We sold a home and lost a little money on the deal.  We moved across the country.  We had our first baby.  We adjusted to me staying at home.  We adjusted to a slightly higher mortgage payment. We replaced a transmission.  We sold a car and bought a van.  It's been quite a year.  

Little by little, God has been providing for us to dig our way back to financial freedom.  We have taken Financial Peace University and long for that freedom again - not that we've been completely out of debt, but I digress.

I am grateful that Hubby was able to teach a summer course at his University.  I am even more thankful that Friday is the last day of the class and that Hubby gets paid shortly after class ends!  I am so thankful for Hubby.  He has worked so hard to become a professor.  He works so hard at his job, always striving towards excellence.  He is such a good provider - he takes on extra jobs any chance he gets.  He is an excellent role model for our little baby boy!  Happy first Father's day, sweetie!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails