Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gratituesday: My Baby Boy's Smile


My husband and I waited 8 years to start a family. Our goal was for me to be able to stay home. He always felt called to teach college. Many years of working for me and schooling for him later, we had our little man.

The first few months with H were quite rough. Feeding issues caused hours of endless screaming. I was afraid we had an all around fussy little guy on our hands. Now at nearly 8 months, we have seen his little personality develop. He rarely fusses except right before bed or on occasional car trips. The best thing right now is his smile.

When H wakes up, he wakes with a smile - something I want to cultivate in my own life. In the mornings, he spends the 4am - wake-up in our bed. I treasure waking up to a chubby hand on my face accompanied by a gurgle and a big gummy grin.

I cannot even put into words how thankful I am for this beautiful smile!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails