Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Link List


I wanted to share some links with you today. There is no rhyme or reason to the subject matter, just things I hope you enjoy! Some are freebies, some are articles.

Remember - you can still enter to win a free Bic Soleil Bella razor by commenting on posts this week. You can comment on every post for multiple entries in the contest! Contest ends Friday evening. The comment doesn't need to be spectacular at all - just a hello will do!

Links:
This last link sort of kicks off a topic that has been on my heart of late - being intentional in life. This article highlights the importance of being intentional in parenting. I am preaching to myself here!

Come back later for more deals and info! Come back and comment often to snag a free razor!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails